June 28, 2015

Neutral Decor Elevated


Greeting!  For my very first post I'd like to share with you some inspiring rooms that are not only neutral but have loads of style.


The next room is so inviting.  Makes me want to grab my laptop and spend the afternoon pinning.


I love a loft style.  Loads of light pouring in from the tall windows. Great floors too.


Some girly glam!


Fresh grays.


Love the way the shelving was done and the simple and stylish furnishings in the next room.


And some serious crush worth luxury furnishings.


Last but not least, this one is my particular favorite.  Everything about this room speaks to me.


So next time you feel like your neutral décor has become a bit stale, look for some great inspiration and freshen things up.  Could be as simple as your wall color from cream to warm gray...or vice-a-versa.

Cheers!

Tina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts