August 1, 2015

Steal This Deal! Mirrored Console Table

In my (ever constant) search for great deals on furnishings for my staging inventory, I am always on the look out for a high end look for less.  I've been drooling over this Parson console at West Elm.



The $599.00 price tag is way out of my now non-existent budget, but dreams are free, yes?

Anyway, the other day whilst hunting for furniture bargains, I popped into my go-to website (Overstock) and looky looky what I found...

 
 
You could have knocked me over with a feather.  This one was priced at $400.00, almost $200 less than W.E.  They looked almost identical...comparison time.
 

 
It's hard to tell from the photos online but the drawers seem nearly identical, but I figure the west elm has the better hardware and no assembly.
 
 
 
The item description for the dimensions are identical as well:
W E Mirror Parson Console is 54"W x 18"D x 30"H
Overstock Mirror Console is 54"W x 18"D x 30"H
 
And now for the best part...at the time of this posting, both marked down.  W E from $599.00 to $509.00 with a $30.00 deliver surcharge; Overstock from $400.00 to $360.89 and (as always) free ship.
 
Now for a bit of a brag...backstory first.  I would have loved it for my own décor, but have been wanting to add a mirror console table to brighten up darker spaces, such as my upcoming project with a somewhat dark niche in the master.  Well, Lady Luck smiled upon me, Overstock was having a July 4th sale! I hit that order button faster than you could say....budget now in deficit! 
 
It was delivered in plenty of time to brighten up that dark niche
 

 
Looks poifect...yes?  The assembly was so simple, just attached the legs.  Worth every penny.
 
The bottom line, this Steal This Deal is a win-win for which ever one you choose. 
 
Let me know if snatched one up!
 
Cheers!
 
Tina
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts