July 7, 2015

Steal This Deal! Budget Friendly Mirror

My last post was not as budget friendly as this next deal I'm going to share with you.

I purchased two for my staging inventory about a year ago, from Lamps Plus. They were on sale for an amazing deal.  The overall dimensions is 37.5" and the mirror itself is 20", reflects loads of light, and the open metal work is solid; you can't bend this one!




The best part for me was since it was way less than what I had budgeted for just one mirror, I was able to purchase two and still be under budget *bonus points*!

The frame has a nice curve to it, gives the overall mirror a bit of dimension, but is still light and airy.





It is normally $149.00 (not sure if shipping is extra) but right now it is on sale until July 26, 2015, for $99.00 with free shipping.  Can't beat that!

Here are a couple of photo from previous home staging projects where I used this mirror.





If you like it but have some questions about it, feel free to ask in comments or email me.  Or, if you have a great deal to share, feel free!

Cheers!

Tina

I am not affiliated with Lamps Plus nor was I compensated for this post.  Just sharing the good deals on my own.





No comments: